Thursday, June 05, 2008

travel album challenge...

All this month I'll be hosting a challenge on the Making Memories Blog. There will be four challenge days (every Thursday this month) and each of the challenges will take 30-60 minutes. If you complete all four challenges, you'll have a completed album by the end of June!

The album I'm creating is for the photos of a vacation Brad and I (along with my family and a bus full of people from my mom's ward) took way way way back when we were newlyweds...over 13 years ago! The photos aren't great and I've forgotten so many of the details because I didn't write anything down (a good reminder to write things down even if I'm not scrapping something right away), but I am now guilt-free because they are all organized, safe, and ready to enjoy.

Okay, so if you've got some photos and some time, please join me for the album challenge this month!
Challenge #1 was posted today - it's an easy one!
And if you decide to join in, be sure to let me know -
I'd love to see what you're creating!!

3 comments:

  1. i'm heading over there to go read it more closely ... can't even tell you how crazy my morning has been. lol! but looks like it'll be a fun challenge! although i don't travel ... so maybe i can use the ideas for some other type album ... thinking, thinking?!?! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy,
    You always have such fun ideas and blog posts. MM is lucky to have you on their team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE MM products. That little spread looks divine! (not that I scrapbook anymore, but I can still appreciate good product, right?) ;)

    ReplyDelete