Tuesday, March 11, 2008

chelsea for michael's...

One part of my job with Making Memories includes creating scrapbook pages and projects for various stores. A few months ago, I was asked to create some pages for Michael's using the new Chelsea line.




You can see these projects (and lots more) online, along with the instructions and supply lists by clicking here.
I'm not 100% positive, but I think this line may be exclusive to Michael's. It's a fun, eclectic, kind of shabby-chic style set. I think it would be perfect for Heritage pages - and of course, it works great for lots of other themes too! :o)

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow - these are gorgeous! I'm loving the way you scrapbook! It's all so fresh and lovely! Thankyou for the inspiration! I'm from the UK and wondering if Michael's do mail order... haha! I wish! Perhaps I shall call in some favours from American friends! Thankyou again!! Gorgeous!!!
    www.jogregorybarber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pages!!!

    hey - you've been tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY cute! I think I've seen these papers at Michael's too!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts!

    Got any tips for taking photos of layouts? I have tried the scan and stitch but I did not have much luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like this line. i have some of it and it sold out fast.

    s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Layouts Wendy! I especially like the layout about your grandmother. So fresh. I think I need some of this line. :)

    ReplyDelete