Friday, February 01, 2008

guess what was delivered to my house yesterday...


I have been anxiously awaiting this special issue from Paper Crafts Magazine!


There are TONS of FABULOUS projects -- I'm so inspired!

I was lucky enough to have some of my own projects included in this issue...projects I had so much fun creating!


Here's one of my projects - using a photo of good old superman...had fun taking pictures of the handsome Mr. Kent in my backyard last summer, lol.I'll share more soon...I went from being caught up last weekend to being buried up to my eyeballs in projects right now. I hope to finish up a few things today and tomorrow...I'll be back with more to share soon. :o)

1 comment:

  1. how fun! i'll have to keep my eye out for this issue! good luck on all your projects!!! i'm totally caught up ... so now i feel lost having no direction on what to scrap. lol!

    ReplyDelete