Friday, October 05, 2007

another project...

...can you stand another project share? This is a frame I made way back in the Spring for Paper Crafts Magazine...it's in the newest issue (November).


Can you tell it's a floating frame, there's no back. I'm just having fun with "clear" stuff lately - from transparent cards and scrapbook pages to the decor around my house.
Speaking of clear stuff...I really need to clean my windows - they are bad. Yeah, glad I thought of that...

Ooh, and did I mention it's supposed to SNOW this weekend? Of course it figures...since we're supposed to have family pictures taken on Saturday. This is the 3rd time we've scheduled a photographer for family pictures this year -- the first time was in June and the night before we were supposed to meet for photos, Zach fell off a cliff...well, not quite a cliff, but a huge ledge at the baseball park and landed on the cement below. Luckily he wasn't hurt too badly, but his face wasn't looking too hot for pictures - I didn't want a family photo with him and his two goose eggs and scrapes all over his little chinny-chin-chin. The second time, our photographer cancelled because her family plans changed. So, now we're just scheduled with Photogenix up Provo Canyon...not what I wanted for our photos this year, but I want something for now and we'll get some fun shots (hopefully) next year with Maggie.

Anyway, let's hope there's a break in the storm, just long enough for us to drive up the canyon and get our pictures taken!!

6 comments:

  1. How cool is that ... love that effect with the floating frame ... it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything turns out well for the photos.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the frame ... the floating part gives such a unique look to it!

    and don't mention cleaning windows. not only are my windows filthy ... but my blinds are covered in about an inch of dust! lol! it really is disgusting if you look closely. lol!

    hope the pictures go good! hope the weather cooperates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the frame wendy-tons!!!
    and HUGE congrats on the ST cover...awesome page!!!

    ReplyDelete