Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ten project Tuesday...

Instead of a post that's a mile long, full of text, I thought I'd share ten different projects I haven't shared before.






This is a sample I created for the Making Memories catalog featuring the new mini albums for Halloween:These two layouts are in the new CK idea book featuring 4x6 photos -- which is what these started out as...then I cropped them down
These are a few cards I've created in the last little while:

And a couple of 6x6 samples for Making Memories using the new Noteworthy line:

and an ornament we ended up NOT using for the Holiday idea book:





(ETA: I just realized one of my cards was a "repeat share" so I switched it out...hopefully everything else is new for my blog!)

5 comments:

  1. love the idea of showing 10 projects! love them! that bone card was too cute ... took me a minute to figure that one out ... but then again, i'm a little slow sometimes. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo---I love each and every one of these---You rock my socks I tell ya!
    Melissa Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the projects look great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these! You constantly inspire and amaze me with all of your projects - you are one awesome scrapper!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy cow--that bone card is SO cute. Is it wrong to hope someone I know breaks a bone? Just kidding...but so cute! What a fun blog!

    ReplyDelete