Tuesday, March 27, 2007

winners...

Yes, that's plural...I said winnerS! Meagan and I decided it would be fun to choose two names instead of just one. Thanks to everyone for reading my long-winded post on Monday. It's great to hear that many of you had weekends just as productive and fun as mine - don't you just love spring?!? Okay, so....the winnerS are:

Kassie said...
Hey, Wendy! You do have a keeper! I'm lucky, I got one too.We spent Saturday cleaning up the yard, which means all the debris from the construction of the new addition and got our garden boxes ready to go. glad I didn't get the urge to plant anything since it's supposed to snow tonight!Happy Monday!
Monday, March 26, 2007 10:39:00 AM


and

Anonymous said...
Sometimes it's hard to put into words how lucky we are to have husbands that are wonderful, but you did a great job!! I am very blessed to have a husband like that too! I'm just glad everyone at my house is getting over the sickies hopefully once and for all!!! That alone is a good thing.
Janet - Wisconsin
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 2:18:00 PM


Meagan drew from the posts...sorry we didn't take the time to take pictures this time, so you'll just have to trust us! ;)

So, Kassie and Janet, please e-mail me with your addresses and I'll get a little surprise in the mail to you! This is always so fun, I'm sure I'll do it again soon, so keep checking in! Have a great night, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. How Cool! I actually won!

    Wendy, I can't use that link to email you so I'll put my email addy in here and if you email me so I can get your email addy, I'll email you my snail mail address. Clear as mud?????? Hope so!

    My email is kassie.welch@gmail.com
    Thanks and I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete