Friday, March 09, 2007

a fun little project...

A few months ago I decided that I wanted to create a special little journal just to keep little tid-bits I wanted to remember...and probably create scrapbook pages about sometime in the future. You know what I mean...little things the kids say or do, little events, or just day-to-day things that I might take for granted today, but in a month or two, will be a distant memory. So this is what I came up with:
I love the MM Cheeky line, and I am finding so many uses for my McGill Tab punch...I've used it so much in the last couple of months - love it! I bought the blank journal at Borders, and went to town. It felt good to create something just for me. I love it, and I'm enjoying filling it up with cute little things (and sometimes no-so-cute little things) that I want to remember. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas Wendy! I have the best of intentions to do something like this. Good luck.

    Kristy L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute...sorry about your camera...my hard drive just went kaput so I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete