Friday, March 09, 2007

and now it's friday, PM...

Sorry to keep you waiting...I know I said I'd choose a winner for the grommet tool, Friday AM, and I did, but I didn't have a chance to post until now. My brother dropped by this morning to see if he could recover my pics from the corrupt camera card - he's done similar things for me in the past, but this time, I'm afraid they're just gone forever. It's such a bummer, but to keep things in perspective, I just got off the phone with a friend who just had her computer crash...and she has a YEAR'S worth of photos and videos on her hard drive - not backed up anywhere else. An entire year. Yikes. She is upset and hoping that the guy that just left her house with her hard drive will be able to recover them. So, that's my PSA for today -- back up your photos!!! :o)

So, on to the fun news. We have a winner. I couldn't believe how many posts I woke up to this morning. Allison, whoever you are, you led a lot of people to my blog for this fun little give-away! I hope you all see something you like - come back and visit...you never know when I might have something fun to share! :o)


So, I printed out everyone's name and put them in a hat:


Seth was my handsome (freshly bathed and nearly naked) assistant:


And this is the name he pulled out:


I was worried there might be more than one LISA, so I'd have to do a draw-off...but there was only one! So, LISA, e-mail me your info and I'll get your new grommet tool in the mail to you! :o)


Thanks for playing everyone!

2 comments: