Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'll remember 2006...

This is a layout I created for the Making Memories website (for the January idea). The Winter Holiday line is my favorite - ever - and I'm bummed that it will be a seasonal item...so if you love it too, STOCK UP!!! I also used the new grommets for the first time on this layout, and I love them - they're such a fun little addition to my simple page. :o) I love the idea of one photo from each month of the entire year on one layout - I think I'll do it every year! I also think I'll add a second page with journaling only...with highlights from each month of the year. Then, if I never do another page for 2006 (yeah, like that'll happen), at least we'll have this year-in-review spread.

3 comments:

  1. I love this page. It's fun to remember the little things we all too soon forget. Thanks for the memories!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!! Love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea...I love the 12-photos-on-a-page thing!

    ReplyDelete