Monday, January 29, 2007

CHA...

...since I'm not enjoying the show live and in-person, I'm surfing the internet looking for sneak-peeks and pictures of all the new stuff. And yes, I admit, I'm checking the booths for my projects. Just in case you'd like to see some of the booths I have work in, you can click on these links:

Making Memories Booth Photos

O'Scrap Booth Photos

There are so many incredible new products at the show this year! Here are a few more of my favorite companies/products:

Doodlebug Design

Elsie's Booth (KI Memories) -- come on...is that booth not the coolest?!?

and I'm sure there are many more that are over-the-top amazing....but I have to work now....maybe I'll share more later...

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to check out Scrap Etc...

    It is a local store here in Alabama and they have been posting pictures the past few days.

    www.scrapetc.net. Click on their blog for the latest information.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete