Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The view...

I just ran some garbage out to the can before the truck came...and when I turned around I saw this:







It's not unusual at all to see hot air balloons here -- in fact, when I was younger we lived right next to a huge expanse of fields and people would launch and land their balloons in those fields all the time. And for the last few years, the kids and I saw them almost every morning (when weather allowed) as we were driving in to town for school. But it doesn't matter how many times I see them, I always have to watch and think 'wow!'

I don't think I'd ever want to actually go UP in one, but dang, they look awesome, don't they?!?

2 comments:

  1. You definitely live in "hot air balloon valley" for sure! We did it last year in Heber and it was fun, but not scary, at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!!! We went on a hot air balloon ride this past fall and it was so quiet. We hardly even knew we were off the ground. It is so fun and not scary, just like Jessi says!

    ReplyDelete