Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Patience...

I am SO not a patient person. I was just thinking the other night about the challenges in my life and how many of them would be handled so much better by a person with more patience than myself. Then it hit me, duh...maybe I'm being handed these challenges as a way to TEACH me to be more patient. Maybe if I handle the situations like a person who is patient would handle them, I could slowly learn the art of patience. Yep, I think it's an art. An art I'm ready to begin studying...NOW! I'm not going to wait... (See, I'm not patient, I told you). I KNOW as I become a more patient person, I will be a better person and my family will like me more! ;)

My thoughts were affirmed when I got this thought in my in box:

"One moment of patience may ward off great disaster.
One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life."
— Chinese proverb

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I am also not a patient person.....so share what you're doing to help you be more patient so the rest of us can learn :)

    ReplyDelete