Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thinking...

I want to be better at this:

"Learning to live in the present moment is part of the path of joy."
- Sarah Ban Breathnach

Really, I am. I'm trying to enjoy each day for what it is and not wish it away. I don't want my life to be full of "what if's" and " if only's." I want each day to matter for what it is. I want to see the potential in each moment of each day. I want to teach my kids that today is the only today they have and it matters. I want to really LIVE in each moment of each day. I'm working on it. I'm trying. I am...today, right now, this moment!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I even stopped taking my camera to some events so that I could just soak them in. I used to be so spontaneous...I want to get back to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete