Monday, March 06, 2006

Two Months...

I can't believe my baby is already two months old....especially when I think that he was DUE only a month ago (what a surprise when he came over five weeks early!). He's doing so great though - growing so so terribly fast (a little too fast, if you ask me) and he hasn't had any of the problems that are so common with babies born so early. We are so blessed. :) So for his 2 mo. b-day he got to visit the pediatrician and get 5 (yes, darn it, five) immunization shots. AND, he was showing the early symptoms of RSV, so we've been visiting the doctor's office every morning, for the last 3 days getting his oxygen levels and respiratory rates checked. Saturday he had a double ear infection. We've gotten pretty good at giving him antibiotics (that orange kind tastes pretty good, in case you were wondering) and using the mask and nebulizer with albuterol. (I'm so glad we already had the nebulizer for Josh's asthma meds). I am taking him back in an hour to get everything checked again, hopefully nothing else is wrong - poor little guy. The last thing I want is for him to be in the hospital with this. So far, so good.

1 comment:

  1. Such a precious picture. The time flies doesn't it? Can't believe my little one is already 4 months. CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete