Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Playin' around

So we finally have an internet connection that is NOT dial-up....can I just say that I didn't realize how slow my connection really was until we got bluezone? I am loving it! I'm lucky that my brother is an installer for bluezone - he was very patient way up our roof with a huge long range antenna trying to get a signal (since we live way out at the mouth of the daniels canyon - which is basically far away from everything, including the host for the connection.) Thanks again, Tony! I wish I would have taken a picture of him up there....maybe I'll just go take a shot of the apparatus itself...

I've even been able to upload photos and send them away to be printed - I used shutterfly for the first time last week and got my prints yesterday. Love them! So, since I've found this new convenience I was playing around with some of my photos in adobe then sending them off to have them printed. Some worked great, others did not - but I have had fun playing! I thought I'd share a few of the goofy things I did with my photos :)
It snowed most of the night last night, so we woke up to a beautiful scene - everything bright and crisp and white, all covered with several inches of snow. This is my favorite part of living here - it's always pretty calm, quiet, and serene, but when you add the snow, it's just heavenly! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having fun playing around! Love love love the THANK YOU picture. WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete