Thursday, March 16, 2006

A little thing...


It's just a little thing, to most people...but it made my day! :) I opened my PO Box this morning to find a key - you know, the keys that open the BIG boxes for packages?!? (This is always an exciting thing) I opened my big box to find a package from Gone Scrappin' - the adhesive refills I ordered YESTERDAY (now that is service)! ;) Anyway, I opened the package when I got home to find some extra goodies in the package - my friend Wendy Bird sent me a new dispenser after listening to my woes about my lost dispenser...what a sweetie! :) I know it may seem silly to be so happy over what is essentially a package of glue, but you scrapbookers understand, right?!? Seriously, sometimes it just takes one little thing to make my day seem so much better!! Thanks Wendy!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet of Wendy! I need to go back to using that adhesive! The gluesticks just aren't cuttin' it! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...I LOVE getting that little key in my mailbox....it means there's something big and fun in store! YAY!!! So glad you had a great mail day today! I need one of those. LOL!

    ReplyDelete