Sunday, March 12, 2006

Lazy Sundays...

I think I like being lazy on Sundays. I've spent the last couple of years serving in our ward as the Primary President. I was released just before Zach was born. Now I am actually keeping him home during our church block while Brad takes the other three kids. (I miss going to church, but the pediatrician insists that we have a much higher chance of keeping Zach strong and healthy if we keep him home as much as possible these first few winter months of his life. )Anyway, while I was serving in the Primary my Sundays were so full -- meetings before church, teaching during church, meetings and/or visiting after church. It was crazy, but wonderful too -- and our family was greatly blessed during that time, so I am not complaining.

But now, I am really getting into these lazy Sundays. I love having three hours to just hold Zach and love him and snuggle with him, and not have to do anything else! Right now he's lying here on my lap - happy and content, and oh so cute. I've been playing with a few photos of him on the computer - he has these pretty blue eyes, but I noticed last week that they are getting brown specs in them...I think he's going to have brown eyes like his Daddy and big sister. (Josh's eyes stayed blue, and Seth's are still transitioning to green). Since his days as a blue-eyed baby are numbered, I've been trying to get a good photo of them. Ah, love having time to play on a lazy Sunday afternoon!!!!

3 comments:

  1. what a cutie he is! enjoy this time with him cause they grow up so quickly!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so darling. Maggie is so right! My baby is going to be 2 in a few months! It goes by much too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got a great capture of them! :)

    ReplyDelete