Friday, October 04, 2019

quick and easy "along the way" cards | pebbles inc.

Do you know that feeling, when you see a new collection for the very first time, and you know exactly what you want to make first??  That's what happened to me as soon as I saw the new "Along the Way" collection - I just knew I wanted to use these 6" gold foil sticker sentiments to make some quick and easy cards!  Here's a look at the first thing I made with this gorgeous new collection:
Quick and Easy Cards by Wendy Sue Anderson featuring the "Along the Way" Collection by Jen Hadfield for @PebblesInc. 
 Isn't it pretty?  I love the letters and the gold foiling and the fun coordinating papers! Quick and Easy Cards by Wendy Sue Anderson featuring the "Along the Way" Collection by Jen Hadfield for @PebblesInc. 
 These cards are so beautiful - yet so quick and easy - it would be easy to whip up a dozen with various sentiments to have on hand to give to special friends and family!Thanks for stopping in today - I hope you're inspired to make some quick and easy cards with "Along the Way!"


1 comment: