Saturday, August 25, 2018

4th of july letter board | pebbles inc.

Hi friends!  Hopping on here today, with a fun letterboard idea! I forgot to share this on my blog before the 4th of July...but if you're extra patriotic, you could absolutely do this any time of year!! 4th of July Patriotic Decorated Letterboard by @WendySueA featuring the "Land That I Love" collection by @PebblesInc. 
 Start by cutting stars in several different sizes from a few different patterned papers in the "Land That I Love" collection:
  4th of July Patriotic Decorated Letterboard by @WendySueA featuring the "Land That I Love" collection by @PebblesInc. 
 Now pull out your sewing machine and load it with white thread.  Stitch several of the stars together to create 4 separate banners:
  4th of July Patriotic Decorated Letterboard by @WendySueA featuring the "Land That I Love" collection by @PebblesInc. 
 Add a phrase to your letterboard, in the bottom portion.  Add the first strand of stars: 4th of July Patriotic Decorated Letterboard by @WendySueA featuring the "Land That I Love" collection by @PebblesInc. 
 A second set of stars: 4th of July Patriotic Decorated Letterboard by @WendySueA featuring the "Land That I Love" collection by @PebblesInc. 
 Finally, add a third and fourth strand: 4th of July Patriotic Decorated Letterboard by @WendySueA featuring the "Land That I Love" collection by @PebblesInc. 
4th of July Patriotic Decorated Letterboard by @WendySueA featuring the "Land That I Love" collection by @PebblesInc. 
Just for fun, consider adding a few fireworks (die-cuts and/or stickers): 4th of July Patriotic Decorated Letterboard by @WendySueA featuring the "Land That I Love" collection by @PebblesInc. And, finally, maybe add a few patriotic kiddos from the die-cut collection: 4th of July Patriotic Decorated Letterboard by @WendySueA featuring the "Land That I Love" collection by @PebblesInc. Now we're ready to start celebrating America!! 4th of July Patriotic Decorated Letterboard by @WendySueA featuring the "Land That I Love" collection by @PebblesInc. Enjoy your decor for a few weeks, until it's time to switch it out for the next holiday - Stars and Stripes Forever!!
  4th of July Patriotic Decorated Letterboard by @WendySueA featuring the "Land That I Love" collection by @PebblesInc. 

 Supplies I used:
https://www.scrapbook.com/store/ac-733795.html

No comments:

Post a Comment