Monday, May 26, 2014

what a wonderful day, the card…

What do you get when you combine the Decorative Corners Die Set by Top Dog Dies with bits and pieces leftover from a Studio Calico Kit or two? 

Well…maybe something that looks like this:

wendysue_topdogdies_wonderfulday_card

As soon as I saw these gorgeous Decorative Corner dies, I knew I wanted to use them to make beautiful butterfly wings!

wendysue_topdogdies_wonderfulday_card_detail1

I cut the wings from a subtle patterned paper, then I added the badges to the tops and I broke apart one of those cute tiny clothespins to make the body!

 wendysue_topdogdies_wonderfulday_card_detail2

Of course, there’s machine stitching around the edges and a few stickers added with foam adhesive dots with baker’s twine wrapped behind.

wendysue_topdogdies_wonderfulday_card_detail3

Thanks for stopping by today – have a great Monday!

supplies1

Top Dog Dies Decorative Corner DiesPicture 1 of CUPPA Scrapbook Kit

2 comments: