Wednesday, May 21, 2014

homework…a layout for bella blvd.

Good morning!  Do you have daily rituals or routines that you have neglected to photograph and/or document?  Chances are, if you have children, many of your afternoons are filled with a scene similar to this:wendysueanderson_bellablvd_homework_layout_warm

I love documenting the “every day” happenings – things that aren’t necessarily spectacular, but little bits and pieces that make up our daily lives.  Homework is definitely one of those things – at least for 9 months of the year!  My kids are counting down the days (there are only a few) until this ritual will end for a few months…it will be replaced with lots of playing and sunshine and water – yay for summer break!!

This layout was up on the Bella Blvd. blog last week (here).  Here are a few of the details:

wendysueanderson_bellablvd_homework_layout_detail3

I used products from their new mid-release collections (all of the products are linked below).  I just love these fun letter stickers – the font is so playful and fun!

wendysueanderson_bellablvd_homework_layout_detail2

I love the bright, happy, clean colors – they make even the most simple photos come to life!

wendysueanderson_bellablvd_homework_layout_detail1

Thanks for stopping by – I hope you are having a great week so far!

supplies1

Bella Blvd - Decorative Tape - Red ChevronBella Blvd - Decorative Tape - Blue ChevronEK Success - Foam Dot Squares - White - 1/8 Inch Thick - 198 CountAmerican Crafts - Becky Higgins - Project Life - Journaling Pen Set - 3 Pack - Black

2 comments:

  1. I like Bella Blvd papers, they are always so bright and happy. But I thought these dots were too big, for me anyway... You made an awesome page with them!

    ReplyDelete