Monday, December 23, 2013

candy making day | bella blvd…

Hi friends!  I’m up on the Bella Blvd. blog this morning, along with some of my design team friends,  sharing a layout featuring a fun way to use frames!

wendysue_bellablvd_frame_layout1 I wanted to document our annual candy making day – these photos are from last year and they were taken with my phone…not super great quality, but it’s still a tradition I wanted to record.

wendysue_bellablvd_frame_layout_detail1wendysue_bellablvd_frame_layout_detail2

I opted to use the small photos, embellished with lots of fun products from the “Christmas Countdown” collection.

wendysue_bellablvd_frame_layout_detail3

These cute polaroid-style frames are available in this die-cut pack:

Bella Blvd - Christmas Countdown Collection - Paper Pieces - Die Cut Cardstock Pieces

wendysue_bellablvd_frame_layout_detail4

I hope you’re having a great start to this holiday week!  Fill it with fun activities, start new traditions, make memories…and remember to take photos along the way so you can document your special days! :)

1 comment: