Thursday, July 18, 2013

thank you…

The Pebbles design team recently created “thank you/good-bye” cards to share with our design team coordinator, Lynn, as she has stepped away from her position at Pebbles.  We shared all of our cards on the Pebbles blog (here), but I wanted to share the card I created here with my blog readers as well! :)

wendysue_pebbles_card_for_lynn

I used products from the Lakeside and the Walnut Grove collections by Pebbles to create my card.

 wendysue_pebbles_card_for_lynn_detail

Just love these little clothespins!

 

wendysue_pebbles_card_for_lynn_back

I used an old card base from stash (I think it was from K & Company) – I love the flap on the top…kind of like a card and envelope in one!

Thanks for stopping by – have a great day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment