Monday, July 08, 2013

a summer bucket list…

Happy Monday morning!  I wanted to pop in and share a fun little project I created for Echo Park recently – it’s a mini summer “bucket list” frame! 

wendysue_echopark_summertime_todo_list1

All of the papers and stickers are from the “A Perfect Summer” Collection.

wendysue_echopark_summertime_todo_list_detail1a

You can read the details AND download the FREE instructions HERE on the Echo Park Blog.

wendysue_echopark_summertime_todo_list_detail2a

And here are some links if you’re looking to purchase the super fun Summer Stickers and papers I used!

supplies2

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Love this frame and this collection! I just picked up the 6x6 pad and the digital version recently! Can't wait to use them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute framed piece! I love the subway art feel of it!!!

    ReplyDelete