Thursday, December 13, 2012

holiday treats…

A few months ago (because when you work in the publishing world you’re always a few months ahead of schedule – and I was thinking about Christmas way back in June - …unfortunately, I haven’t figured out how to translate this theory to the rest of my life…anyway…) I was able to write an article all about holiday goodies and treats to share with friends and neighbors.  The article was published in the Create: Holidays idea book.

create_holidays

Over the next week or so, I thought it would be fun to share some of my projects here on my blog.  Today I wanted to share the quickest and easiest idea ever!  Pineapple!

wendysue_pineapple_cropped

Did you know that a pineapple is a universal sign of hospitality?  That makes it the perfect “neighbor” gift!  Simply add an embellished tag with a festive ribbon and you’re ready to share some sweet tropical goodness.

I’ll be back soon with another super quick and easy treat to share!  Have a great day!!

If you’d like to see the rest of my article and lots of other awesome ideas, consider purchasing the digital issue of this magazine here! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! This is what we gave as neighbor gifts last year. I did a tag with a surfing Santa that read "Mele Kalikimaka!" Love your tag!

    ReplyDelete