Wednesday, September 12, 2012

want to meet me at bella blvd…

…that’s where I am hanging out, guest designing, this month!  I just love the bright happy designs of the bella blvd. products – they are bright and happy and oh so cute!  I was honored when I received an e-mail asking me to be their guest designer for September!

My projects went live earlier this week and I wanted to share them with my blog readers as well!  I created two projects using their Baby Boy line:

wendysueanderson_bellablvd_sweetcheeks_layout

wendysueanderson_bellablvd_elephant_card

And a couple of projects using their spring line:

wendysueanderson_bellablvd_sunshiny_layoutwendysueanderson_bellablvd_thanks_card

You can see detail shots and read all about my projects on their blog (HERE)!  And you can purchase their fun products HERE!   Be sure to check out their brand spainkin’ new “Thankful” collection – I just love it – I’ve ordered it and can’t wait for it to arrive on my doorstep so I can create something fun for Thanksgiving!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog – see you on the boulevard!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being the guest designer, beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet, beautiful projects!! I am in love with Bella Blvd!! I always buy the 'new' stuff and use it right away, then find myself waiting on more! :)

    ReplyDelete