Friday, May 11, 2012

a doodlebug sketch card…

For my Doodlebug blog assignment this week, I created a Mother’s Day card based on a fun sketch by a fellow design team member, Jessy Christopher.

mom_card2

I thought it would be fun to use some less “traditional” colors and designs for a Mother’s Day card.

mom_card3

The sketch was fun to work with – you can see how versatile it was by clicking over to the Doodlebug Blog to see what the other design team members created based on her sketch!

Here are some of the supplies I used for my card.  Be sure to check out the Doodlebug Mini Pearls, they are one of my absolute favorite embellishments right now.   They are small and subtle, but really make a big impact on a project! 

supplies2

1 comment:

  1. That is a fun Mother's Day card. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete