Friday, November 18, 2011

autumn rendezvous…

I’ve been going through some of my “older” photos (if you haven’t noticed) and came across these pictures from the day of Meagan’s 4th grade Rendezvous.  They were allowed to dress up like mountain men and indians and then they took items to school to barter/trade/sell. 

I remember doing the same thing when I was in 4th grade (a bazillion years ago).  We earned “beaver bucks” from Mrs. Provost throughout the month of November, then we were able to use those to buy items at the rendezvous.  I don’t remember what most of the items were – but I remember there was popcorn.  In fact, when I think about it, I can still smell the popcorn.  It must have been yummy!  Good memories…I loved 4th grade! 

Anyway, I shared this layout earlier this week on the create:blog for my WOW post.  There’s a step-by-step tutorial for making those little feather accents.  And there’s a giveaway too!  You can check it out (and enter to win) by clicking HERE.

rendezvous_layout

Thanks for stopping by my blog today – have a wonderful Friday!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I've been going through old pictures too! These are adorable and so is this layout!

    ReplyDelete