Thursday, September 08, 2011

legos…

I think there’s one toy that boys just don’t outgrow.  Legos.  It’s kind of like the universal “happy” toy for kids (and moms and dads too).  I love that it’s something all three of my boys can (and will) do together. :o)  The sizes of the blocks might vary, but they can also build something fun out of whichever set they pull out to play with.  I prefer the middle sized legos…those little ones always get lost in the weirdest places…I’m forever finding them in every nook and cranny after a big lego-fest!

legos_layout

This layout is in my Two Peas Gallery if you’d like to see the detail shots.  You can also find all of the products I used by clicking HERE.  I thought those little strips of patterned paper resembled stacked legos. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love this one!
    Our house is full of Lego - it's Lego everywhere!
    My 10-yearold puts together the weirdest crafts, vehicles and vessels.

    ReplyDelete