Wednesday, September 07, 2011

fresh memories…

It’s a new month and that means it’s time for the new Pebbles, Inc. design team to begin sharing projects!  I feel so fortunate to be working with this great company for a second year – I love their products AND the people…and I am excited to be able to create more fun projects to share with other Pebbles lovers like myself!

My first assignment was to create a layout to showcase my style and maybe share a little bit about myself.  This is the page I put together:

 fresh_memories

(Photo by Lori Muse)

I used the brand new “Fresh Goods” line for my page – isn’t it perfect for a summer family photo?  I love that it has crisp, clean primary colors.  The colors make the more feminine “flowery” designs work well for photos with boys as well (not that I’ve ever let a FLOWER stop me from making a boy page, lol).

fresh_memories_detail1

These dimensional stickers are fun – I love that there is foam adhesive between each layer. :)

fresh_memories_detail2

And the chipboard pieces are EMBOSSED!  Love that!

fresh_memories_detail3

And I used that fun “masking tape” sticker too…I thought it was the perfect finishing touch to my journaling block.

Does the design of this page look a bit familiar?  Maybe you remember THIS LAYOUT that I created for a previous Pebbles assignment.  Sometimes I just need a jumping off point so I’ll go back through some of my older pages and use them for inspiration.  It’s amazing how different a page can look just by switching out the products.  No need to reinvent the wheel every single time you sit down to create, right?!?

Be sure to visit the Pebbles, Inc. blog to see the other new design team projects!

supplies2

Pebbles Fresh Goods Collection

Fresh Goods Chipboard

Fresh Goods Chipboard Buttons

Fresh Goods Dimensional Stickers

Fresh Goods Masking Tape Stickers

Fresh Goods Border Stickers

Fresh Goods Flower Basket Paper

Fresh Goods Signage Paper

Fresh Goods Window Display Paper

Fresh Goods Freshly Picked Paper

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, this layout just got added to my Pinterest board! Love the design and colors!

    ReplyDelete