Thursday, April 21, 2011

family (togetherness)…

This layout was published in the April issue of Scrapbook Trends Magazine…it’s one of my favorites. :o)

family_layout_8x11

I used one of my favorite Cosmo Cricket lines - Togetherness papers & chipboard – love the colors in this line and thought they worked perfectly with the colors we are wearing in our photo (which was taken by the talented Heather D. White).

family_detail1

The clear tags are from Tim Holtz, the clear buttons are from Epiphany Crafts, the date tab is cut from a journaling card by Pebbles (THIS set),

 family_detail2

and I used glossy accents to add some fun clear shine to the clouds. :)

family_detail3 

I can’t believe this photo was taken almost a year ago! 

It’s time for more Spring photos…if only the snow and rain would STOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment