Friday, March 04, 2011

a cup of love…

This layout is on the Pebbles, Inc. blog today:pebbles_cupoflove_layout

I have loved this cute baby boy line since it was first introduced.  I’ve used it on several layouts and cards…but you might find it funny that this is the FIRST project I’ve created that actually used a baby boy theme!

  pebbles_cupoflove_layout_detail1

I love how versatile this line is, with it’s beautiful shades of blue and brown. 

pebbles_cupoflove_layout_detail2

I’ve created a Disneyland spread and a Snowy New Year’s Day page  – yet when I used it for it’s intended theme, Baby Boy, I love it even more!

 pebbles_cupoflove_layout_detail3

supplies2

New Arrival Boy Brand New (this is the embossed brown and white polka dot paper – I LOVE it!)

New Arrival Boy Precious (this is the background with the wave-like design)

New Arrival Boy So Sweet

New Arrival Boy Word Stickers

New Arrival Boy Journaling Stickers

New Arrival Boy Border Stickers

New Arrival Boy Icon Dimensional Stickers

New Arrival Boy Word Dimensional Stickers

New Arrival Boy Buttons

Chocolate Brown Pearl Candy Dots

White Cardstock (It’s STILL my favorite!)

Thickers (American Crafts)

Pen (I use the .03 tip for my journaling)

1 comment:

  1. look at those baby eyes....just love it!
    awesome job as usual Wendy!
    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete