Thursday, January 21, 2010

my sweet pea...

...yep, he's my sweet pea.  And he's my baby.  He turned FOUR (gasp!!) a couple of weeks ago.  I think I finally have him convinced that he'll be my "baby" forever...no matter how old he gets.  He doesn't like it much, but I think he'll let me keep calling him baby...because he doesn't want me to be sad. lol.  His favorite color is green too...which makes this layout especially appropriate!

I used the new Garden Variety line by Cosmo Cricket for this layout.

cc_garden_layout_pea

cc_garden_layout_pea2

cc_garden_layout_pea3 

I went kind of crazy with my sewing machine on this one.  It was fun, fun, fun! :o)

Also, did you know that Cosmo Cricket has been sharing page sketches for the last couple of weeks?  I am a huge sketch girl...love them!  I was happily surprised to see that Julie used this layout as her sketch inspiration this week!!  If you want to see her sketch, interpreted from my layout, check it out on the Cosmo Cricket blog here.  And if you play along, please be sure to let me know! :o)

4 comments:

  1. Question...the stitching that I see on your pages, how are you doing that or is the paper like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout and great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute page! :) Loving all your stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! i love the crazy stitching. i really need to start sewing on my layouts ... it adds such a fun touch to them. that first photo of zach is adorable ... love his funny smile!

    ReplyDelete