Monday, October 12, 2009

nutmeg...

Isn't this just the cutest autumn set?!?

nutmeg1

I told you I'd let you know when I found Cosmo Cricket's new NUTMEG line available for sale...and here it is!

 nutmeg2

I think the stickers are darling too (the birds and bunny are my favorite...and that little mini-van, lol)...

and the 6x6 pad is perfect for card-making...

and I definitely need to pick up extra sets of these chipboard letters, because they are just so fun...

What do you think? 

Do you like the non-traditional colors Cosmo Cricket used for this autumn set?

I think it's fun...and oh so cute! 

2 comments:

  1. this collection is so cute! i like the 6x6 pads lately ... and those chipboard letters look fun. these might find their way into my cart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm waiting with baited breath till my LSS gets it! have my order on hold! i'm really loving cosmo crickets lines.

    ReplyDelete