Monday, September 14, 2009

a good cause...

Last weekend, I attended a fabulous fundraising crop organized by  Brenda Hurd up in Layton, Utah.  The crop was a day-long event aimed at earning money for Cystic Fibrosis research. It was my privilege to be able to put together a simple two-page layout to share with the ladies at the crop.  O'Scrap sponsored the class (thanks again, Terri!) and provided all of the contents for the kits.  Everything needed for this layout is included in the kit (including a full package of cute rock-a-bye thickers) - and everything is already pre-cut!  beautiful_autumn_layout

All you have to do is glue down each piece and add your photos and journaling.  Of course, you can always take it up a notch or two if this is too simple for you - add stamping, distressing, etc. to make it your own! If you weren't able to attend the crop - you can still help them reach their goal by purchasing one of the kits for only $10, which includes shipping.  For more information about purchasing a kit (and other fun items), please visit the Scrapping to Breathe Blog.

1 comment:

  1. I have you on my blog roll because I love your scrappin' work. You inspire me, even though you don't know me! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete