Sunday, December 14, 2008

blog back-ups and books...

I recently slurped up my blog and made a book out of my 2006 blog posts.  I need to take a picture and share it here.  I was so excited about it that I went back to the site to slurp up my 2007 posts so I could make another book.  Guess what...it didn't work.  I was so bummed!

However, tonight I read on my friend, Lori's blog that there is a new company that can not only make a book out of my blog (soon), they will also provide a blog back-up service!  I am SO excited about this!!  I can't wait for them to go live ...tomorrow!

Not only that, but they are having a little contest (thanks, Lori!) trying to get the word out...so I'm sharing this information about their blog too:

We are also offering multiple prizes to those who participate in their “Be a Hero, Save a Blog Contest” that is running through the day on Monday, December 15, 2008. Winners can choose from either a 16GB iPod Touch, or a Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter Machine and it’s quite simple to enter. To join the contest simply perform one or more of the following actions.

1. Join Bloggled. Register and sign up for a Bloggled account (http://www.bloggled.com).
2. Friend or follow Bloggled on one of the following social network profiles:

3. Subscribe to Bloggled’s RSS Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/bloggled.
4. Blog about the Blogger Contest on another blog then notify Bloggled about the new blog post by commenting on their blog.

I'm so excited to be able to back-up my blog AND make it into a book soon! :o)

3 comments:

  1. i want to see your blog book!!! i love my 3 little books lined up on my shelf ... just about time to do book 4 now! that stinks you can't do yours anymore through blurb ... but glad you found somewhere that could! i'll be checking it out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing! And the contest, too! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW a book!! VERY COOL!!
    That is a super duper wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete