Monday, June 02, 2008

pillows...

two quick things about pillows:
1) I am exhausted and can't wait to put my head on one...
2) Pillow boxes...the product featured for the "1 product, 5 ways" post today on Emma's Paperie blog - here's a peek at mine:

If you're interested, you can find a supply list and step-by-step instructions on the blog...and you should definitely check out the other fun pillow boxes created by the designers.
This is my final assignment for Emma's Paperie. It was such an honor to be the guest designer for May. If you haven't done so already, be sure to bookmark the blog and store!! :o)
...and now I'm off to relax on my nice cool, fluffy pillow...

3 comments:

  1. ahhh, pillows. ;) This turned out so cute! Good work, as the guest designer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable wendy! you have done some awesome projects throughout the month for your guest designer gig! and yes, a pillow sounds lovely right about now. lol!

    ReplyDelete