Friday, December 23, 2011

holiday gift set…

I just realized I hadn’t shared this quick and easy little project here yet.  I put this set together using all Doodlebug Design products…I am loving the teal/red/pink combo lately.

 db_gift_set

It really didn’t take me long to make this set and it is the perfect combo for a teacher gift…a little box full of yummy treats and a coordinating gift card holder. :0)

db_gift_set2

Here’s what truly makes this project “quick and easy:”

cameo

If you’ve been debating about this sweet little machine, stop debating and order it!  You won’t regret it!  And, lucky for you, they are back in stock right now at Two Peas…plus, remember those cute little elves?  Shipping is Freeeee if you order before December 31st!

2667674_564x430

If you’re looking for more quick and easy gift/card ideas, be sure to check out the Doodlebug blog to see what my fellow design team members have been creating! :o)

supplies2

No comments:

Post a Comment