Wednesday, June 04, 2008

a fun idea book...

I was so excited when my all-day weeding marathon was interrupted on Saturday by a visit from the FedEx truck. I wasn't expecting anything (which always makes a package even more exciting) and was thrilled when I opened up the envelope to find some projects and this special issue from Paper Crafts Magazine inside:

Of course, I had to stop and flip through it right away and it took about 2.3 seconds to find a project or two I wanted to create with the kids!
I was lucky enough to be able to create a few fun projects for this issue as well...like this Easter card:


Meagan spent some time in my office tonight while I was working and she pulled it out and started listing the projects she'd like to create. It's going to be a fun summer -- a very crafty summer -- I can tell already!! :o)
If you're looking for some fun ideas for things to make with your kiddos this summer, you should definitely check it out!

3 comments:

  1. what a cute little egg card! congrats on the pubs! i'll have to keep my eye out for this one ... my girls are going to need some things to do soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoable card Wendy, it is an amazing issue full of so many ideas. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card. Where in the world did you find the "shred"? I have looked all over So. Calif. and can't find any. Do you have an online source?

    ReplyDelete