Friday, May 16, 2008

seeing flowers...

I can honestly say that seeing these bloom in the spring is one of the best things about living in this house -- they were such a nice surprise last spring (I had no idea the previous homeowner had planted these gorgeous bulbs) and I was anxiously awaiting their arrival this year again!


Speaking of flowers, I had a lot of fun experimenting with some flower stamps for one of my project assignments over at Emma's Paperie. The assignment was to use stamps to create a background. Now, I am NOT a stamper and would not claim to be at all creative in this arena...but the stamp images were really fun, so I did my best. :)
Here are a few peeks -


You can visit the Emma's Paperie Blog to see the rest and to see the fun stamped creations made by the EP full time designers. :o)

4 comments:

  1. after seeing these ... i'd say you ARE a stamper! lol! these are some great cards! i love the one that you used the embossing powder on ... i'm still wanting to try that stuff out!

    and gorgeous flowers! we do have a pretty full yard of plants. but honestly, not much color to it ... everything is green! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're cards are SO dang cute!! I think you are a stamper! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun surprise to get a yard full of Spring flowers. They are seriously gorgeous. You cards are decadent - you're a stamper now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are SO cute! Can you tell me more about the see through card? Like where I can buy stuff like that? P.S. I really like your family pic at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete