Thursday, May 29, 2008

scrap cards...

A few weeks ago I was working on a layout for an assignment (something I can share in a few months) and when I finished I put all of my scraps in a baggie. Yesterday I wanted to put together a few quick cards, so I pulled out the scraps and a few other things and just started putting things together.
I also pulled out my brand new toy - a Cuttlebug! Yep, I was also enticed by all of the fun embossed and die-cut images I've been seeing on some of my favorite scrapper's blogs and I succumbed to the pressure! I love it - and I'm so glad I made this investment. :o)
Okay, so here are a few of the cards I put together with scraps and my new toy:





3 comments:

  1. cards from scraps ... my favorite! lol! these are so cute! i love that chipboard hand ... so adorable! and love the embossing on the last card ... along with the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards. So fun. I just got a Cuttlebug too and I am so happy with it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cards! My favorite is the "bird-day"--so CUTE!

    Thanks to Laura & Heather I just bought the Cuttlebug today! Can't wait to play with it! I wish I had seen your cards before I bought it since I saw that embossing folder & love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete