Friday, January 25, 2008

a quick one...

I thought I'd share a few of the projects I've created for American Crafts over the last few months - most of these were for QVC...

The first layout looks a little weird because nothing was actually adhered to the page - it was for an adhesive segment...meaning they would put all of the pieces down with various adhesives to show how they worked. The pictures I took of the layouts aren't the best - they were just taken for me to be able to reference...not to actually share anywhere...but I figured since I really haven't been able to share a lot of what I've been working on, I'd still share these here. :o)
And speaking of American Crafts...have you seen the sneak peeks of their new release yet?!? Fun, fun, fun stuff! You can take a peek HERE and you can see some samples with their new product HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Cute as always Wendy. I remember when I used to tape the QVC segments when I wasn't going to be able to watch them when scrapbooking was on lol. I can't even remember the last time I watched one. Look what I am missing though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layouts wendy! especially the "kiss" one! looks like some fun new product ... those cordoroy albums look adorable!

    ReplyDelete