Monday, June 18, 2007

last day of school...

Okay, so school has been out for a few weeks now, but I thought I’d share a photo of the kids on the last day of school this year. They each took a little gift to their teachers and a little chocolate gift to the bus driver. I admit, I am not one to use other people’s ideas for paper crafting, but when the clock turned to 3:00 am the morning of the last day of school and I was just starting to put together these little gifts, I knew I wasn’t going to create anything beautiful if it came from my own head. So, these card sets were completely inspired by Becky Higgins. If you haven’t checked out her blog, you really should – she shares lots of fun ideas. I also included my favorite hand soap – the only kind I can actually use on my sensitive skin that smells pretty. Add a big chocolate bar, and our gifts were complete!

I hope the teachers enjoyed their little gifts!

And now, bring on Summer! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment