Wednesday, November 22, 2006

how we spent Thanksgiving eve...

...making these: My mom asked Meagan to make place cards for Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow. Of course, Meagan was excited to do it (I think she's done it for 3 or 4 (?) years now). I found this kit online a few days ago. So, we invested in this scalloped circle punch, got creative with a big mitten punch, a square punch, and a carrot punch and created our little turkeys! I did most of the punching and Meagan (along with a little help from Josh) assembled the turkeys and attached them to the white cards. I think they turned out cute, and the kids had a lot of fun putting them together. :)

3 comments:

  1. OH MY! Those are soooo darling! You are such a great mother! Your kids are so lucky to have such a talented woman on their hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jessi--Your kids are lucky to have such a great & talented mother. Thanks for the place cards. They were great!
    I'm looking forward to Meagan (and the rest of you) making them for us next year.
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete