Tuesday, August 08, 2006

it's official...

...he's a thumb-sucker!
Meagan was one...but Josh and Seth were not. Meagan quit sucking her thumb when we took her bottle away
(I guess she just figured if she couldn't have one, she didn't need the other either),
so hopefully he'll quit as easily as she did.
[For now, though, I think it's just too cute!]
Earlier today, I received an e-mail from one of the editors at Creating Keepsakes letting me know that a layout I created for an online article is up on their website. If you're interested, you can check out the rest of the article by clicking here...my layout is at the end of the article, on page 4.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute picture. I also love your page layout on Creating Keepsakes. You're inspiring! Also, thanks for your help my blog, hopefully I'll get my new banner up tonight (with Paul's help).
    -Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, what a cutie!! i think the whole thumb-sucking thing is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on getting into your new house! Man...I missed a bunch of posts here, didn't I! LOL! That's what I get for not keeping up with the fave blogs! Such a cute pic of your little guy sucking his thumb!

    ReplyDelete