Friday, July 27, 2018

sunshiny days summer pool layout | pebbles inc.

Good morning, friends!  I am just loving these early days of summer, from the early sunrises to the late sunsets, and all of the sunshine in between!  I wanted to share a layout I created with the  "Sunshiny Days" collection from Pebbles, Inc.  It's an older collection, but I knew I wanted to use it to document this little "Mom and Boys Only" trip we took a while back. Actually, I'll be making several pages to document our vacation, but I wanted to share this one with you today!  Here's a look at the summer pool layout below. Be sure to read on to see some fun little tips and insights about how I created it!

  Quick and Easy "Sunshiny Days" summer pool layout by @wendysuea for @pebblesinc. 
 Just looking at this summer pool layout makes me excited for the coming summer days and time at the pool!  Okay, here's a look at how I made the background, starting with white cardstock, then layering several "Sunshiny Days" patterened papers on top.
  Quick and Easy "Sunshiny Days" summer pool layout by @wendysuea for @pebblesinc.
Do you ever add machine stitching to your layouts?  It's one of my favorite techniques - I almost always incorporate it somehow.  It's a fun way to add a little subtle pop of color and a bit of interest, too!
  Quick and Easy "Sunshiny Days" summer pool layout by @wendysuea for @pebblesinc. 
 After the background was complete, I started layering various items across the top, all scattered, but in a row.
  Quick and Easy "Sunshiny Days" summer pool layout by @wendysuea for @pebblesinc. 
 Next, I tied some twine around the ephemera piece: Quick and Easy "Sunshiny Days" summer pool layout by @wendysuea for @pebblesinc.
It would be okay to stop here, but I usually have way too many photos for one-photo layouts!  So I added a second scattered row underneath: Quick and Easy "Sunshiny Days" summer pool layout by @wendysuea for @pebblesinc. 
 In addition to photos, I love adding all kinds of additional elements such as puffy stickers, thickers, chipboard stickers, and washi tape!
  Quick and Easy "Sunshiny Days" summer pool layout by @wendysuea for @pebblesinc. 
 One thing appears to be missing - journaling!  But never fear - it's here! Quick and Easy "Sunshiny Days" summer pool layout by @wendysuea for @pebblesinc. 
 Tucked right behind the photos!
  Quick and Easy "Sunshiny Days" summer pool layout by @wendysuea for @pebblesinc. 
 I'm excited to create more layouts to add to this  summer pool layout with the Sunshiny Days collection to document this fun event!

  Quick and Easy "Sunshiny Days" summer pool layout by @wendysuea for @pebblesinc. 
 I can't wait to see how YOU use this happy summertime collection to document your memories!

This is an older collection, but here's a link to some of the supplies I used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment