Wednesday, June 06, 2018

easiest diy pantry whiteboard

I love my little house - even the littleish kitchen. As much as I love it, though, there's a part of me that longs for wide, open walls with lots of space to decorate and create fun little decorated nooks.  I love to peruse instagram and pinterest and see all of the fun chalkboards and whiteboards, even though I know I do not have the space to create one.  Or do I?  I recently discovered the perfect way to add a cute and functional space to my kitchen - someplace I had never considered before.  The door!  Yep, my pantry door.


Not this side - the INSIDE!


I'm going to add a whiteboard with this awesome product from Kassa:


Here's a peek at what's inside the box:



I started by measuring the panel in the door.  The contact paper has graph lines on the back, so it was super easy to measure and cut:


After it was cut to size, I simply peeled off the backing:


And added it to the door.  I started at the top and rubbed gently as I adhered it. It was very forgiving and easy to peel back and reattach when it started laying crooked.


I know it's kind of hard to see because everything is white.  You can kind of see the shine here:


And now, even though I don't have extra wall space, I have an awesome, custom whiteboard that will be so useful! 


Now I can wipe off and reuse over and over again!  And maybe this will help me to be more organized too!  Yay for that!


Now I really want to learn how to hand letter fancy words so I can really make this cute!! hmmmm...maybe I'll add some paper crafted decor too.  


Have you tried this awesome whiteboard contact paper?  I'd love to see your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment