Thursday, January 25, 2018

birthday gift bags & boxes | doodlebug design

Hi friends!  I wanted to hop on here today to share some fun birthday gift bags and boxes I created with the "Dragon Tails" collection from Doodlebug Design!  I just love the combination of dragons and vikings in this collection, and the colors are perfection for boys of all ages!  Here's a look at the set:


And a closer look at each of the pieces.


I purchased the plain blue gift bags at Target - the color is a perfect match for this collection!


 And the tissue paper is all Hallmark brand - again, perfectly matching colors!  yay!  And the doodle tape - it's SO perfect on these bags!


The little 4x4 cards are perfect to feature on the front of each bag


Adding odds & ends with foam adhesive squares gives each project a bit of extra dimension.


Isn't this two-toned blue doodle twine the cutest?  I just love it for these birthday boy bags!


For the cute little viking pillow boxes, I used a generic cut file and cut them with my Silhouette Cameo.



Then I die-cut a tag and embellished each tag with odds & ends, stickers, and those DARLING sword-shaped doodle clips!


These are the perfect size for a little bag of candy and a gift card!


So the next time you need a cute collection for a Birthday Boy project, be sure to turn to this darling "Dragon Tails" collection!  Check out the Doodlebug Blog for lots of inspiration!

Here are links to some of the supplies I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment