Thursday, December 15, 2016

snow globe card set | pebbles, inc.

There's really nothing more magical than a snow globe at Christmas time.  That's why, when I was challenged to create some Christmas cards with the "Holly Jolly" collection, I found myself figuring out how to recreate some magic in the form of cards!  Here's the little set I came up with, and instructions so you can create your own snow globe card set too!

Create your own snowglobe card set by @wendysue featuring the "Holly Jolly" Collection by @PebblesInc 
 I've shared step-by-step photo instructions for creating these cards on the Pebbles, Inc. blog.
Click HERE for the details AND complete supply list!

 Of course, I couldn't stop at ONE...so here's the entire collection: Create your own snowglobe card set by @wendysue featuring the "Holly Jolly" Collection by @PebblesInc Create your own snowglobe card set by @wendysue featuring the "Holly Jolly" Collection by @PebblesInc Create your own snowglobe card set by @wendysue featuring the "Holly Jolly" Collection by @PebblesInc Create your own snowglobe card set by @wendysue featuring the "Holly Jolly" Collection by @PebblesInc 
 I'd love to see your most magical cards!  Especially if you choose to create your own snow globe card set! 

No comments:

Post a Comment