Friday, November 18, 2016

framed pumpkin decor | pebbles inc.

Hello Friends! Today I'd like to share a really quick and easy framed pumpkin project.  Recently I attended a local craft fair and noticed all of the cute and trendy wood decor items.  I don't have a lot of fancy wood-cutting equipment ...but I do have a plethora of random frames and a passion for paper - so here's what I came up with for my quick little autumn gifts: Create a quick and easy home decor gift with a few simple steps! Framed pumpkins by @wendysue with the #WoodlandForest and #TrickOrTreat Collections by @Pebblesinc. 

Are you curious about my technique?  Visit the Pebbles blog HERE to see how I made this cute pumpkin without wood!  And here's the Halloween version too:

Create a quick and easy home decor gift with a few simple steps! Framed pumpkins by @wendysue with the #WoodlandForest and #TrickOrTreat Collections by @Pebblesinc.

Thanks for stopping by - happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment